Friday, May 18, 2012

Hair rant PART 2

Okay. So I've established the fact that I do hate my hair.
And every time I look at pictures of idols and models with their fabitty fab hair, it just infuriates me that I got these hair genes. Both my parents have curly hair. Darn it.

I used to have long hair a few years back. But I learned to love hair styling too late. I want to try a fishtail braid on my hair, or even simple odango buns. But my short-short hair does not permit me to do so. *sigh*

Since I've kind of given up on getting long hair lately, I've been keeping my eyes on short hairstyles. I would totally love these!:



(credit to rightful owners)
I like the first 2 better but they're all cute, don't you think? Haaah. Why aren't I born with cute, bouncy hair?

I would also totally love to have IU's hair. Or if I could be born again with IU's hair, face and voice, I think I would be happier with myself. She's too adorbs! Or even Tricia G.'s body and looks. And also awesome hair.


1
IU Debut IU is seen chatting with her fans when she was a rookie!
Posted Image
iu with short hair and bangs id at 0 IU with Short Hair and Bangs

iu with short hair and bangs id at 1 IU with Short Hair and Bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment