Thursday, April 5, 2012

Two things I would love to have right now...

1. A tiffany blue mamachari

Although I'm almost out of my teen years, I have yet to properly learn how to ride a bike. My hometown isn't exactly a place for biking and all. Didn't get a chance to during my childhood. However, a few years back, I went to visit my grandparents and my aunt just won a bike from Bingo. So I got to practice a little. I can at least ride on it without falling and pedal straight.


I want a mamachari! With bells for a warning that I'm going to run you over.

2. A brown leather backpack

I actually had one just a few weeks ago which I bought from a school bazaar last year (tragic story how it disappeared. And it was my most expensive bag to date. "OTL. I miss you, cute bag). It was black with brown linings with lots of space inside. I actually bought a shoe that matches the bag (obsessed much). I want another one! Or rather, I want it back! I don't know if I can find a bag cuter than that one, though.  I sure hope so.



How about you? What is your summer wishlist?
Do tell!

♥,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment