Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blast from the past

Good day, dearies!

I've been feeling nostalgic lately. So I cured that by listening to some of my favorite songs from my childhood. XD

Anastasia - Once upon a December

Definitely one of my favorite movies of all time. I remember waiting for it to air on TV because we didn't have a tape of it back then. Also, this movie has one of the best soundtracks ever. Listen to Journey to the Past and At the Beginning too. ♥

Tarzan - You'll be in my Heart


*sob* Brings back so many good memories of my childhood. I had a crush on Tarzan back then. Hahaha.


Hercules - Go the Distance


This song always cheers me up when I'm in the dumps. Makes me want to work harder than before and makes me feel that I.... can go the distance. XD

Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast

This movie wasn't in my top 10 back when I was a kid. Right now, it still isn't (makes me think of bestiality..erp)
I did learn to appreciate it more because it really is an awesome movie. Plus, the song is just kilig to the bones. XD

Feeling like a kid again,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment