Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's the middle of summer!

And I don't have any plans (or job) at all.
I usually just stay at home and bum around doing nothing.

I did go to the school the other day to return my toga (and got a refund pf 800php! Sweet!)
So, for the first time ever, I took pictures of the school using my crappy camera phone.
I stayed at the school's very pretty (and just recently renovated) botanical garden while I waited for my friends. Since it is probably the last time that I will be able to stay there, why not take pictures to remember the moment?

 The popular man-made lake of DLSU-D that we used to ridicule because of the stench. It's all nose-friendly now. You can fish and all that. My sister and I used to feed the fishies with stale pancakes.
 It's actually pretty big and deep, but you can't see that in the picture. I was too lazy to stand and pick a better view.

I know the pictures suck. It is much prettier in real life. 

And the little fruit (?) that I picked off the ground. I have no idea what it is. But it's cute.


So, yeah. The place where I stayed for 4 years to study Psychology. I will miss it. Our trees are bragable. Haha. Prettiest campus ever. It looks more like a park than a university. Do visit and look for our fountains. Haha. They're all around the campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment