Tuesday, April 3, 2012

9 days to go, go, go

First entry on a new blog. 
I went night jogging a few hours earlier. It was the first time I ever tried to jog during the night. Wasn't much of a pleasant experience since I had a bit of trouble seeing things in front of me. Hah. Also, speeding cars are as scary as flying cockroaches. Note: next time, bring a flashlight and wear a reflective shirt. 




(I bet this will look pretty nice while running. XD)


Also, I'll be graduating in 9 days! Woohoo! Well, not entirely a woohoo moment. I'm still not sure how to take it. I'm already graduating but, but and but, it just feels so nostalgic and secure inside a school where you are sure to have an allowance everyday and meals and friends and .... *the list of superb and secure things go on*. I don't think I'm ready for the workforce yet. I'm just so awkward in social situations that I always bomb my interviews and all that (during my ojts).


Hmm. Is this too heavy for a first entry? XD I'll be stopping here then...


'Till next time, ningens!


<3, 
Worried Kat


P.S.


Cutie Taeminnie to lighten up my mood!



No comments:

Post a Comment